The Last Human - Ch. 533 - Yue Kun of SilverLake City (16p)

Dex-chan lover
Well, I do enjoy reading both versions because you have a weird sense of humor. That being said if they ban your account because of the .1 thing I don't know if I would like that either. I don't get how the whole thing works with the bots and aggregators but maybe you can find another aggregator site that bots(?) can use to grab your version from other than here. I don't need ANOTHER facebook group to follow ... I got 99 problems and they are ALL facebook groups.

Well, I do enjoy reading both versions because you have a weird sense of humor. That being said if they ban your account because of the .1 thing I don't know if I would like that either. I don't get how the whole thing works with the bots and aggregators but maybe you can find another aggregator site that bots(?) can use to grab your version from other than here. I don't need ANOTHER facebook group to follow ... I got 99 problems and they are ALL facebook groups.
Yea I totally get what you mean. Hopefully someone can tell me how the whole things work too. MangaDex wanted the traffic so, they won't tell me nor will they tell me the other site. Can't blame them for thinking for themselves.
Anyway, thanks for your support for weird translation... weirdness is one of my goal ~~~ ! !

Users who are viewing this thread