The Last Human - Ch. 569 - Not AGAIN !? (17p)

Hello!

You made me sign up on forums after seeing your final page. PilYoong, thank you so much for you efforts with this series. It has been a guilty pleasure of mine to read your hilarious translation and creative ability to create my only parody web comic. The ability to weave the original story into your witty retelling has been a great pleasure and inspiration to follow.

Again, thank you so much for your work! I wish I had the money to support you and other amazing small creators out there. Honestly, a bucket list goal of mine is to learn Japanese and translate DC and Marvel comics. Maybe vice versa with manga if I am nuanced enough. You, and other creators like you, keep a very depressed person like me around, because I know your next chapter will make me chuckle, AT LEAST, but probably cackle. I wish you the best on your future endeavors, and health and happiness for you and your family.

I hope to see you next week! Please take care of yourself.

Hello!

You made me sign up on forums after seeing your final page. PilYoong, thank you so much for you efforts with this series. It has been a guilty pleasure of mine to read your hilarious translation and creative ability to create my only parody web comic. The ability to weave the original story into your witty retelling has been a great pleasure and inspiration to follow.

Again, thank you so much for your work! I wish I had the money to support you and other amazing small creators out there. Honestly, a bucket list goal of mine is to learn Japanese and translate DC and Marvel comics. Maybe vice versa with manga if I am nuanced enough. You, and other creators like you, keep a very depressed person like me around, because I know your next chapter will make me chuckle, AT LEAST, but probably cackle. I wish you the best on your future endeavors, and health and happiness for you and your family.

I hope to see you next week! Please take care of yourself.
I'm glad you enjoy it so much. And don't worry about money, click like or comment is good enough for me. But it's great to know you wish to learn Japanese, I took a baby class lesson before hoping to marry a Japanese waifu. But hey, go for it ! I probably able to read your translation work someday.

PS : I will still be here next week. As the arc is freaking long !

Dex-chan lover
Open crotch, insert ... knee? Wait ... how did that even work if he doesn't have nuts. Or ANY genitals for that matter. I guess being penis shaped in the beginning spelled his doom. You can take the dick out of the pants but you apparently can't put it back ... wait, what?

I for one will definitely miss your take on the story. Gotta enjoy the rest of the arc while it lasts. Oh, Sinoscans does a GREAT job but nobody does it like Pil <3 ... wait, what?

Users who are viewing this thread