The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 13 - A Sincere Parent Who Can't Lie To Her Child

Another late chapter. This time I have a good excuse: I got caught up finishing all the others for this series and doing the first chapter of the Cheeky Gyaru serialization. If you like terrible NTR stories, then be sure to click the "related" section for the manga and read all of my translations for it. I, much like I did here, went and fixed them after the other teams did a bad job...

Dex-chan lover
Another late chapter. This time I have a good excuse: I got caught up finishing all the others for this series and doing the first chapter of the Cheeky Gyaru serialization. If you like terrible NTR stories, then be sure to click the "related" section for the manga and read all of my translations for it. I, much like I did here, went and fixed them after the other teams did a bad job...
That got a serialization!? WTF Japan!?

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads-up, I'm gonna smack you in the dms rn :3

Dex-chan lover
Another late chapter. This time I have a good excuse: I got caught up finishing all the others for this series and doing the first chapter of the Cheeky Gyaru serialization.
I was halfway to hitting you up about it when I saw, too.

That got a serialization!? WTF Japan!?
Oh come on, there's a kghillion more manga with worse premises than "guy rehabilitates his estranged and lowkey socially awkward stepsister through rape ambiguously familial love and affection".

Dex-chan lover
other than staying out late, do you really need to tell your parents you're heading out early or so versus like expecting the mom to also wake up earlier to make breakfast, i would just leave a note or so lol unless you're pestering them for like allowance/pocket money for the errand, I feel like some of my friends (if they even said anything at all) would just say something like the minute before they head out the door and just ask to be texted if the parents needed something

Users who are viewing this thread