The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 8 - The Parent Who Smashes Her Daughter's Heart To Pieces When She Mediates A Marital…

Oops. Exactly an hour late here. I was going to upload the chapter, but wouldn't you know it, I suffered a catastrophic explosion in my machine bloc on Gregtech. By the time I finished reverting to an old backup, I totally forgot about the chapter! Tehe!

iu

EDIT: I think mine ended up being the wrong one this time around. Oops. Implicit subjects are a bitch sometimes. Double Tehe!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isn't rape fetish one of the most common female ones? I think it's got something with being wanted and lusted after so much that someone loses all reason or something.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't rape fetish one of the most common female ones? I think it's got something with being wanted and lusted after so much that someone loses all reason or something.
Yes. Oddly enough, quite a lot of women fantasize about violence and abuse against them, which is also reflected in the fact that the true crime fandom consists of almost 80% women. But many men are understandably uncomfortable with this, especially in these "woke or how you called this" modern times. Although many men, in turn, fantasize about violence and abuse against women. Apparently the taboo against violence is one of the strongest and therefore hottest for people of any gender.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Oddly enough, quite a lot of women fantasize about violence and abuse against them, which is also reflected in the fact that the true crime fandom consists of almost 80% women. But many men are understandably uncomfortable with this, especially in these "woke or how you called this" modern times. Although many men, in turn, fantasize about violence and abuse against women. Apparently the taboo against violence is one of the strongest and therefore hottest for people of any gender.
I can read, watch, and fantasize about it, but it's not really something I'd do irl. There's a difference reading rape hentai and doing the stuff they do. Except being fat, old, and ugly. I'm pretty good at doing that. If I were bald I'd be perfect.

Women like dangerous men. Being the specific target for the dangerous man is hot. Domination and violence are primal things to them.

Dex-chan lover
I can read, watch, and fantasize about it, but it's not really something I'd do irl. There's a difference reading rape hentai and doing the stuff they do. Except being fat, old, and ugly. I'm pretty good at doing that. If I were bald I'd be perfect.
Lol, most healthy people have a clear line between fantasy and real life. Although, as De Sade showed well, a person can easily turn into a monster if he is given the opportunity to do anything without regard to morality and laws. Although I personally don’t understand people who simultaneously condemn things and fantasize about them like the author of the Blade of the Immortal.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, most healthy people have a clear line between fantasy and real life. Although, as De Sade showed well, a person can easily turn into a monster if he is given the opportunity to do anything without regard to morality and laws. Although I personally don’t understand people who simultaneously condemn things and fantasize about them like the author of the Blade of the Immortal.
That's pretty clear when a bipolar person turns manic and lose all sense of critical thought and restraint.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty clear when a bipolar person turns manic and lose all sense of critical thought and restraint.
Well, he's a pretty reasonable person as far as I know. Although his essays about the dangers of violence against women look quite strange, if you know how many eroguro works he wrote.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's a pretty reasonable person as far as I know. Although his essays about the dangers of violence against women look quite strange, if you know how many eroguro works he wrote.
Yeah, it was more it relation to turning into a monster. Jekyll and Hyde is based on a bipolar person.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was more it relation to turning into a monster. Jekyll and Hyde is based on a bipolar person.
Well, this is the main irony of De Sade’s work. Bipolar irony, if you like. A very spoiled man who adored a free sex life and perversions for every taste, at the same time wrote some of the best moralistic works. If not for the ancient Greeks, he might have been one of the first authors of dystopias.

Dex-chan lover
Using "the other world" or "the otherworld" instead of "that world" would make the joke more clear, I think. Personally I was a bit puzzled as to which world she could be referring to before reading the TL note, the use of "that world" made it sound like she was talking about a world that had come up earlier in the conversation.
To explain the joke a bit better, since I feel like the TL note missed something: in Japanese, この世 and あの世 (literally "this world" and "that world") are a pair that can often carry the meaning of "the world of the living" and "the world of the dead". While similar pairs exist in English, e.g. overworld and underworld, trying to fit "overworld" into the mother's line would be quite unnatural, so it's pretty hard to preserve the pun well.

Wait, so SHE wanted him to force himself on her? The other TL COMPLETELY reversed that. Wtf even??
I thought about it a bit more, and it doesn't not make sense. The whole chapter basically forgoes the subject. If he says he wants to push her down, but mom is always DTF, she can't comply with his request, and she'd be upset that he's asking her to not give in since that's the opposite of what she wants. It'd explain the "って" at the end of her explaining the force thing. What a difference two characters make!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread