The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 48 - The Art of Moonlight Sculpting Part 1

Dex-chan lover
hot girl: i just have one condition

MC: a condition??

a really fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hot girl: sing for me :)

MC:..oh ok i am good at it :D
*MC sing*
*hot girl with fine boobs hate it :mad:*
quest fail

I bet he needs to become a bard or just sing in public right then and there.

Dex-chan lover
No, you won't get calluses by doing a lot of hand job or master-butting...

Double-page supporter
I can't help but think turning down the town was a mistake. It might be bad initially, but I think he could turn things around. Ultimately it should pay off pretty well.
The fact they even brought that up I think means he'll also come to that realization, or have some reason he needs it. Talking about raising armies, conquering territory, etc... yeah he's obviously going to move in that direction eventually. I don't think they're going to tease those concepts and never use them.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k its the debt of a poverty-stricken town that's very well developed... let that sink it. You would need the entire fortunes of several wealthy merchants and nobles just to break even with the expenses of such a place. If he could clone himself 14 times over it might work out if he gets the same amount of loot at the rate he is going. It's not realistic for him to take over plus he would more or less stop being an adventurer and stop getting all his unique items and would barely have time to level his skills. It would be like when Naruto became Hokage without his shadow clone Jutsu.

Users who are viewing this thread