The Lone Necromancer - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Aggregator gang
"You cannot make attacks while occupying"

<jisoo cuts two men in half>

yeah those rules did seem to be complete nonsense, so apparently the author had to void the rule within 3 pages. so why was it even there in the first place?! man I just can't understand the author sometimes. Same with the egg thing. Dude has been killing high end crap for ages but it's gone from 5k days to 3.5k meaning it'll hatch shortly after world domination. So that's two things he set up that scream pointlessness.

Also why not just carpet bomb the zones with the breath of abyss smoke and cap them at your leisure? There's no such thing as war crimes when your opponents are pirates; I'm just sayin'.

Edit: so wait... only a single person caps not the team, yet he caps in the name of the team while others can attack? So wait. If dude A dies on red team yet there's persons B through E on red team does the cap debuff just go to someome random in the red team or to the next person who arrived which could be on either team? Doesn't seem too well thought out. Also if all he had to do was stand there to cap and his skeletons can't move but can be summoned then why not summon them all around himself as meat (bone) shields? And my point about carpet bombing with the gas still stands. He used a pickle jar's worth in the wyvern fight but had 4 big barrels of the stuff before so he has the gas to spare.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
"You cannot make attacks while occupying"

<jisoo cuts two men in half>

yeah those rules did seem to be complete nonsense, so apparently the author had to void the rule within 3 pages. so why was it even there in the first place?!
I am pretty sure the one occupying the flag is mc, not her.

Users who are viewing this thread