The Magnificent Grand Scene - Vol. 15 Ch. 75 - Welcome to Royal Ballet

Fed-Kun's army
nichols always struck me as somewhat dangerous. hope kanade grows well

hopefully it doesnt end as tragically as Romeo and Juliet tho- Nichols making that comparison made me nervous Dx not my kanade and her precious ballet!

Group Leader
@Heap same! feels like there's underlying intentions or something in every words she said to Kanade...

Dex-chan lover
@Heap she’s super interested in Kanade now, but I wonder how she would react if Kanade can’t live up to her expectations or fails an important recital. Would she still stay by her side to support her?

Kanade is so precious, hope the Juliette comparison isn't foreshadowing of tragedies to come. I'd be happy if the current level of drama stays consistently throughout the series! No need for super dark themes, author! Please!

Dex-chan lover
And just like Juliet, she’ll commit suicide for her love? Don’t like where this is going. jK. I’m super excited, it’s Gonna be interesting to see new characters/rivals introduced!

Author has been dropping fat hints since day one that royal ballet isn't the school for her. Hopefully she doesn't suffer too much here 😭

I think the Juliet comparison is more like Kanade may become way too dedicated to her ballet studies to the point of risking her health/injuring herself.

If Kanade ever got injured to the point she'll be forced to discontinue her pursuit in ballet, she may not handle it well. She lives and breathes for ballet now so for her to be forced to stop would definitely make her depressed/suicidal.

But that probably won't happen since its been a very hopeful story with enough drama and tension. Kanade isn't really aiming for the top but she does want to dance ballet for as long as she can.

I love how the author keeps us guessing with what will happen. Although the story has been cheerful and fun up to this point, many things seem to lead to something bad (nichols-sensei seems really suspicious, royal ballet has been foreshadowed as a not-so-nice place, people 'worrying' about kanade's obsession with ballet)... i don't know, it's really interesting to me.

Nichols sensei appearance worries me, since her presence tend to hinder Kanade.

Dex-chan lover
Nichols, the one character in this story that makes you very afraid for Kanade's future. She has yet to even do anything bad so far either, and certainly she isn't malicious. Just from what we can gather, selfish and wanting a legacy that she may see in Kanade's ability to copy her.

Dex-chan lover
wait she's 14?! it's been a while, i thought she's at least 17 or somethin wow

Users who are viewing this thread