The Maid Holds the Leash of the Tyrant - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Man I hate the MMC so much and I dislike the direction this is heading in even more. I really only wish the worse for this blonde piece of trash. I don't care what kind of development he gets, I don't think I can ever change my opininon.
Silver guy and the commoner are so much better ffs. Fucking wake up girl. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Man I hate the MMC so much and I dislike the direction this is heading in even more. I really only wish the worse for this blonde piece of trash. I don't care what kind of development he gets, I don't think I can ever change my opininon.
Silver guy and the commoner are so much better ffs. Fucking wake up girl. :angery:
For real.. I don't see a single reason why she would love him.. He's a womanizer, he was rude to her, and never respected her or thought of her side of things. BUT HEY! He's the blonde prince! haha :shamihuh: ....
Chocolate brother is 100% better looking and he seems to care about her, and her niece.
And now she got a chance to get away from this suicide line but no! Gotta risk everything to see him one more time! :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread