The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Vol. 2 Ch. 85

Double-page supporter
while she did get a punishment but it just feels a bit lacking. yeah i understand he doesn't want to punish her too much and her initial reaction does show how much she initially felt regret about doing it i doubt it will leave any kind of lasting effect in the long run. yeah she felt bad about doing for about the five seconds. also with the whole flip flopping back and fourth between acting like a child and her acting mature like how she should be due to her mental age is still a bit weird, one moment she's all scared about semi taking advantage of her father's love and wanting him to say "i love you" so she knows she didn't mess up too much. to reacting to seeing Whisky and going "you need to fry up some fish and get rid of the ice so it tastes better" like pick one thing or another. either make her seem like a child whose slightly mature and has some weird ideas or go forward with the whole
"she's an adult in a child's body so make her act like and adult in a child's body, with the whole pervert stuff and her liking alcohol so much she immediately shouts, you need some fried fish with that whisky."

Double-page supporter
while she did get a punishment but it just feels a bit lacking. yeah i understand he doesn't want to punish her too much and her initial reaction does show how much she initially felt regret about doing it i doubt it will leave any kind of lasting effect in the long run. yeah she felt bad about doing for about the five seconds. also with the whole flip flopping back and fourth between acting like a child and her acting mature like how she should be due to her mental age is still a bit weird, one moment she's all scared about semi taking advantage of her father's love and wanting him to say "i love you" so she knows she didn't mess up too much. to reacting to seeing Whisky and going "you need to fry up some fish and get rid of the ice so it tastes better" like pick one thing or another. either make her seem like a child whose slightly mature and has some weird ideas or go forward with the whole
"she's an adult in a child's body so make her act like and adult in a child's body, with the whole pervert stuff and her liking alcohol so much she immediately shouts, you need some fried fish with that whisky."
Bro it's not that deep, she just acts the way she wants. Plus as she said in the earlier chapters, since her body is of a child now that may affects her way of thinking and resulting to being more childish. She doesn't really care if she acts like a child or not since she just acts the way she wants to

Double-page supporter
Bro it's not that deep, she just acts the way she wants. Plus as she said in the earlier chapters, since her body is of a child now that may affects her way of thinking and resulting to being more childish. She doesn't really care if she acts like a child or not since she just acts the way she wants to
and I still find that a bit of a weird decision for the writers to make for this character. so I decided to vent my frustration by making a comment. the potential reason being that "she acts the way she wants to" doesn't really make it any better for me. i mean yeah that's fair but it's a reason that applies to everyone with how they act to some extent. what i more care about is why the writer/creator of the story as a whole decided to go about this path with the character.

Double-page supporter
and I still find that a bit of a weird decision for the writers to make for this character. so I decided to vent my frustration by making a comment. the potential reason being that "she acts the way she wants to" doesn't really make it any better for me. i mean yeah that's fair but it's a reason that applies to everyone with how they act to some extent. what i more care about is why the writer/creator of the story as a whole decided to go about this path with the character.
Well we'll never know until The author make a statement. Maybe at the end of the manwha they'll say it but it's a long way to go

Users who are viewing this thread