The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Aggregator gang
anyone know from what manga the blue eye silver hair girl in the credit is?

Dex-chan lover
Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations. Been long enough i forgot how much I like this one.

I
The official translation can be wrong. Boleotti makes more sense given the setting.
mean I don't speak Italian or whatever but considering there's a whole thing about this lion theme and leotti being a pet form of Leo it just makes sense.

Aggregator gang
The official translation can be wrong. Boleotti makes more sense given the setting.
I mean, yeah that's true but, official's official in the end. That's how we got stuck with the google translate Atria instead of Artoria in Fate Grand Order. I hate it and it's obviously inaccurate but, I'm not gonna jump on someone if they use it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah that's true but, official's official in the end. That's how we got stuck with the google translate Atria instead of Artoria in Fate Grand Order. I hate it and it's obviously inaccurate but, I'm not gonna jump on someone if they use it.
I wasn't the one that jumped on them. I also read the official translation to try and support the artist and author. I am just saying that any translation, even the official one, can be wrong. I have caught many spelling mistakes and grammar errors in officially translated materials. Since these are not official translations, they can choose to use their own spellings of the names if they so choose.

Dex-chan lover
This chapters dialogue seemed very...stilted compared to Scylla Scans efforts which seemed much more natural and flowing. It seemed even more jarring as I've just discovered this today and read it all in one sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread