The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Vol. 3 Ch. 92

Aggregator gang
They certainly are taking their sweet time preparing for this confrontation. Here I thought DBZ dragged out fights too much
NEXT TIME, ON LITTLE LION DAUGHTER!!!
THE EMPERORS STUPIDITY, IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!
OIP.VmyhgaXERF8FqPSWzFkZHQHaEX

Group Leader
Did this MTL group just start sniping all the Korean Webtoons?

Aggregator gang
Did this MTL group just start sniping all the Korean Webtoons?
technically speaking, this isn't a snipe. it had been 3 months since Scylla had uploaded anything when Lua started uploading. also, if this is MTL, it's a helluvalot better than 90% of the MTLs out there

Dex-chan lover
technically speaking, this isn't a snipe. it had been 3 months since Scylla had uploaded anything when Lua started uploading. also, if this is MTL, it's a helluvalot better than 90% of the MTLs out there
You do know that the authors take a break after a season ends, right? Chapter 88 came out May 18th...
So technically, it's a snipe.

Idk if this is MTL. Sometimes Google Translate, DeepL, etc. give pretty decent translations, add an editor, and you get something that's not terrible. You can understand what is going on, but sometimes you do wonder, "What are they talking about?" Because the translation makes no sense. So, I prefer waiting for a better translation that makes sense.
Lua has also sniped at least one other series I know of, and they ended deleting their chapters from mangadex and are only posting them on their own site (S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess). And that one was a real snipe. You can argue that this one isn't, because of the three months "break" Scylla couldn't do anything about, but not on that one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter!
oh, btw, normies only know what's posted here by groups, and any hiatus that's not explained, looks like a drop, regardless of the source, it's not like scan groups update the series status with "hiatus" for a large gap to keep us informed or anything.
but on the other hand, Lua is the sniper-scan group.. and by deleting their chapters it also makes gaps for all those series before runing MD for long term on that series.

Group Leader
They have released something like 50 chapter this week. Several series with up to date quality groups, and all of them are full color manwha series. All of them with this level of MTL. I've seen worse MTL, true, but just between this and Overgeared you can see how badly they stack up.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad for MTL, but I've just read this chapter from both groups and scylla scans version definitely better quality, and also translates the sounds etc.

Aggregator gang
You do know that the authors take a break after a season ends, right? Chapter 88 came out May 18th...
So technically, it's a snipe.

Idk if this is MTL. Sometimes Google Translate, DeepL, etc. give pretty decent translations, add an editor, and you get something that's not terrible. You can understand what is going on, but sometimes you do wonder, "What are they talking about?" Because the translation makes no sense. So, I prefer waiting for a better translation that makes sense.
Lua has also sniped at least one other series I know of, and they ended deleting their chapters from mangadex and are only posting them on their own site (S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess). And that one was a real snipe. You can argue that this one isn't, because of the three months "break" Scylla couldn't do anything about, but not on that one.
yeah, it is a dick move, but it had been 3 months, so according to unwritten Dex rules, it's free game......still a dick move....
and like i said, still better than 90% of the MTL you see.....i've legit seen MTL that IRL gave me a headache trying to untangle the word spaghetti

Users who are viewing this thread