The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter

Aggregator gang
I really wonder why the isekai tag has to be on everything. Chapters 1 and 2 have a really good vibe to them already, and the art looks amazing. Adding isekai at this point feels like it would just spoil the fun, like adding mayo onto a beautiful cranberry pie.

Edit: isekai doesn't even get mentioned until chapter 11. I really wish the author had just stuck with the"genius child".

Last edited:
the third season's art is a serious disappointment, and a bit of Dad's act is kinda weird compared to the previous season. welp, what a way to disappoint the fan

LuaScans really need to get outta here. Whether it's awful MTL work or they just don't translate well themselves, it's super low quality work. What's the point in sniping when nobody wants to read this stuff?

Dex-chan lover
Does someone know what happened to Scylla Scans? Did they drop this? They are still translating other works, so they didn't disband

Much as I dislike Luascans, they're better than nothing, nothing being what we're getting from Scylla Scans here lately.

Users who are viewing this thread