The Martial God Who Regressed Back to Level 2 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"Oh this thing has possibilities and we cant waste it" also decides to just give a 100 guarantee success by giving an op shop system... doesnt this messes up the probability adding with the regression? u might as well give him full plate-plot armor. Oh he already got it the moment he exist as a character.
I just continued reading after the shop system appeared and he freaking gambled... ok i know what to do now! time to jump ship.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
oh wow he lived such a poor poor live
gigantic apartment with a strange what ever it is thing taking a room bigger then my whole apartment ^^
and yeah that skill could change all, so hey lets give him other things that are not related o_O
and giving him last survivor also feels slightly wrong, plenty of other humans were also there, when deletion begun

Fed-Kun's army
Its strange to blame the guy for moving to japan. YOU'RE LIVING IN HIS APARTMENT FREELOADING OFF HIM. People weren't losing their lives at this point and even if they were Korea was top ranked with him there so without him they should still be relatively alright.

This feels like one of those where the mc starts off op then proceeds to scale hard as fuck until they become a god. I'm not interested in watching the mc get jerked off every chapter. Regression in itself is obscenely op, just think about all the shit you could do if you went back 10 years. I'll give this a few chapters.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
giving him last survivor also feels slightly wrong, plenty of other humans were also there, when deletion begun
Yea, he didn't go down fighting nor did he resist anything at all on his own, he was just sustained by a skill. He had no agency in surviving or regressing whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread