The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

She killed his mother (this 1 reason is more than enough) and also tried to kill him..
But this nigga be like it's pretty meaningless.

Contributor
1000 years and he is still a dumb hetare loser? Yeah sure, as if 1000 years of torture like training would make someone kinder to the people that killed his family and are the cause of the torture.

1 Year was enough to create Kang Han Soo but this guy is still a bitch what a joke...

to all the people here, calm down a bit, I'm with you on the point that there are situations in these comics were taking lives would be quite justified - the big always existing problem is: where is the line? sure, killing a maniac who just kills for fun seems okay, but what about a soldier who killed for his country? would be killing him still okay (if he falls on the battlefield, can't be helped, but I'm talking about straight murdering him since let's say he sniped the brother of our hero who maybe was just with a group of soldiers) a hungry orphan who kills for the sake of obtaining food - is he a villain since his victim was a normal human? or is it justified since otherwise he would have died? is it okay to sacrifice one human to save a thousand from certain death? which crimes justify a death sentence? and be aware that while we readers often know certain the villains since we "saw" them, the hero quite often don't, sure there is evidence, clues, the testifying of other but like in real life all of it could be false or at least manipulated (sure, here he saw his stepbrother shooting at him,) but quite often that's not the case, why do you think some kind of anti-lie magic, technic is used? to gice the good guys the absolute justification for punishment
sorry for the long text, but I hate it when people say: let us just kill all villains - whether in comics or real life

Please people, a thousand years is enough for forget yourself, much less for dull emotions! Besides he never said he'll forgive them or just let them go, so be patient.

They had six years to kill a dude in a coma and didn't manage it. That's some incompetence.

Users who are viewing this thread