The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Leviathan was ahead by 3 days... what’s happening with our venerable Asura...?

@mia8848 site's under maintenance and it seems they didn't change their policy of delaying the MangaDex upload during it.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, for a series that has 3d backgrounds I wish they wouldn't have like 3 panels exclusively focused on the backgrounds.

Aggregator gang
Purely from an economical standpoint if you can just mana-gate your way to any location is there a need to develop territory?

Like all you need is resources, location matters very little if you can just fast travel everything. Why even bother with the the costs of fucking around in some baron waste land

the architecture on that fort is way too fancy imho, even with the cracker/crumbling appearance, its just overly ornate originally.

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic it depends on the costs of using said magic. If it cant be used frequently or requires rare materials, then you can just use it hastily. Also if its easy to use and you just spread it everywhere, then it also becomes a tool that enemies invading the territory can use to quickly reach every city in your kingdom. An organized surprise attack could end your entire territory in a day if they can just use it against you.

The girl making moves on his thighs lmao. Goblins? My man should hire the Goblin Slayer.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is getting more interesting, because a nation building story is my type of story, now I'm more excited than ever waiting for new chapters for this manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread