The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Konrad is a sweet boi

Anyone who compare him to Emiel is an uncultured swime

Damn friend zoned. From her point of view it means so much more since she has never been truly able to trust anyone. But I bet he feels a bit confused.

Ty for translating and for no April fool's joke

Dex-chan lover
... how old is she again? I vaguely recall that she isn't much younger than Eli.

How old is Konrad? He seems to have a mild case of shota syndrome if he's old enough to put the lesser heals on a rascally Ruenti.

With these hints and hooks of possible more than friends-ing in the future I am trying to get a measure of the gap.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Leslie taking Hart's advice to heart against Eli's old friend.

@icarushector She's twelve years old, but looks younger thanks to undernourishment. Not so sure about Konrad, but if I were to wager a guess, it'd be fourteen years old.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione that's the ballpark I would put him in, but Ruenti looks more 19-early20s, which would mean a nearly grown man had to call on a junior paladin to treat a tummyache from too much ice cream, and that's damn hilarious.

Why i feel like konrad was a little disappointed when leslie said that he's her friend?? Hmmm 😌😌

Double-page supporter
This week has shown a lot of angry lolis showing who's boss. Dang this is just so precious

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector That would be pretty hilarious, but it has been said more than once that the Ruenti and Bethrion were very large compared to other children at that age by sheer virtue of their genes, enough that the Duchess had to remind Saraine that Leslie wasn't like the boys. My guess is that Ruenti is actually younger, around 15 or 16 years old.

Double-page supporter
ah~ all is right~~

also guys remember, it's been stated before that all of the Salvatore's are considerably larger for their age.

Users who are viewing this thread