The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 79

the author made the skin color on the palms of the arombell people lighter too, like how dark skin is in real life :0 i love that detail

Hahaha I like tanpetal already, hope to see more of what she's about, can't wait

I love Tepentel, she's like an auntie. I love how she just picked Leslie up in a bridal carry and was hoisting her up like she was about to perform the opening of Lion King. It was great.

It's also really nice to see black characters. Like not just tan characters but actual black characters.

Tepentel is so adorable wtf. She reminds of a close-friend auntie that sneaks candy to you when your parents aren’t looking.

Finally, an artist who doesn't draw black characters like freaking aliens. Tepentel is amazing and I want her as my auntie!

Fed-Kun's army
black people!! I took a break from this manga and come back to this i am so happy

oh it was quite nice to see the fl thinking that she shouldnt judge people because of how different they look!!

Fed-Kun's army
I am so happy actually. I had imagine how good would be having black people show up from a distant country in this manga. And oh boy yeah it fits like a glove.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly good representation of black people in a manga

cough cough Gantz cough cough Eyeshield 21 cough cough

Dex-chan lover
Omg the inside of their hands are light and not brown I ....😭😭😭 I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread