The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 79

Black characters! With the same fun hair colourings as all the other characters, but with B and C textures! Oh my GOD!!! 💓

thank god the comment section isn't filled with people complaining! finally some people looking at this brightly, also i love herrrr!!

Don't you guys love how Bethrion still carries Leslie and she let's him? 😆 (bet Ruenti is a bit jealous because he can't do the same anymore 😂)

And Tepentel is an awesome character!!! (tho I don't like noisy people but she's very, VERY charismatic)

Double-page supporter
@JWChibi ur comment reminds me of a r/facepalm post where some tumblr user accused an artist for whitewashing after the artist recommended people to draw black people's palms in a lighter tone and then the tumblr user was spammed with stock images of black people's hands.

I'm glad that they don't look like caricatures and that it was acknowledged that Leslie had a kneejerk fear of their darker skin until she realized there was no reason to be afraid. Tepentel is cute as hell.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love how they introduced people with a darker skin tone and how everyone accepted them. PLEASE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Leslie immediately realized her own prejudice and was ashamed of it 👏

Those Arombell people seem so cool, especially Tepentel to be on a 1st name basis with Acela!

Users who are viewing this thread