The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 79

Looool what a funny lady

Also the ending, was the wrong page attached?

Love the new characters! Nice to see some allies of the Salvatore family.

It's been a while, but is there any reason why no one recognized that the Arabella (and possibly the other chosen children) die every time this ritual (?) takes place? I find it surprising that only the most distinguished and intelligent family's children get to become arabella, but no one would've taken notice that such a bright/distinguished person would disappear after the rite takes place. I know that the Empress Dowager supposedly burned all the records, but this tradition supposedly takes place every 8 years, which means it would've at least happened 3 times in the duchess' lifetime, right..?

Absolutely chaotic, I love it 😂 Also the panel of the 3 siblings in the background after Leslie is assumed to be Beth's daughter kills me

Thank you so much NASS for the mass release!

Dex-chan lover
@iskaeil

I agree with @AkaiHidan .

Since the arabella is this church/royalty thing, then they could easily cover up when and where the arabella is at any given moment.
But getting everyone to keep quiet about it is another thing. That's how the Duchess finds out afterall.

I have only known Lady Tepentel for two minutes, but if anything happened to her I would kill everyone on this site and then myself.

Users who are viewing this thread