The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Ch. 44 - Fund Raising

Dex-chan lover
Kind of feel like the puppeteer master is actually guilty, but whether he did do the crime or not is irrelevant what matters is that he can serve the plot, plus if he is actually guilty he can be blackmailed into cooperation
Nah he's actually not guilty. Someone framed him.

Usually if a character details out a big plan like this, something will go wrong.
Iirc the only thing that went wrong is that the person Noel about to blackmail (the one who framed Hugo) died because of King of The Flies. As for the debate, not so much I think. He managed to interfere with something he wants.

All in all, I'm more interested in seeing Noel use his skill on the audience on the press conference :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
As the credits said, the artist is doing a great work adapting the Noel-Leon dynamics.

On a lighter note, whenever Noel mentioned sponsors, I’m half-imagining a bunch of logos and ads plastered over the Seekers’ gear (a la Tiger and Bunny). :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
As the credits said, the artist is doing a great work adapting the Noel-Leon dynamics.

On a lighter note, whenever Noel mentioned sponsors, I’m half-imagining a bunch of logos and ads plastered over the Seekers’ gear (a la Tiger and Bunny). :ROFLMAO:
their names are flipped too lol, like one and Neo for the matrix iirc.

Dex-chan lover
the panels where he just inserts b/w pictures of irl locations is very funny to me

Users who are viewing this thread