The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Wild Tempest

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the translator mention something about the fox lady in the banner of the previous chapter? So she's part of the story but not part of the clan?
Yes, translator did mentioned about her appearance on the credit page in the prev chap but idk if she'll join the clan or not (I hope she does tho).

Dex-chan lover
LAMEEEEE
Why couldnt he just be an actual murderer
They better reveal that he subconsciously actually did it himself with his dolls
His personality change from hunter to doll guy is way too drastic anyway hes gotta be hiding something

Dex-chan lover
New Alma design is a downgrade, cool assassin girl to cutesy nekomimi hoodie, rip. Not too big on Noel's new hair either, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
So basically that quote isn't just for the story's sake, but just about japanese society in general

Dex-chan lover
Did he think Leon wasn't gonna resent him lol

Also I'm expecting that whoever framed this guy is pretty damn beefy in terms of power and/or status.

Double-page supporter
So how many members will they have in the future?
Technically he becomes the leader of all seekers in the empire at the end of volume 4 but it is not clear if he'll actually command them as in the epilogue it seems like he's about to get absolutely no diffed before the war even starts

LAMEEEEE
They better reveal that he subconsciously actually did it himself with his dolls
His personality change from hunter to doll guy is way too drastic anyway hes gotta be hiding something
I haven't read the LN.
I don't think Noel's telling the whole story. I bet he is guilty.

Dex-chan lover
LAMEEEEE
Yeah, I bet it's gonna be the whole Jekyll / Hyde routine. The psycho id will be impressed with how MC operates and willingly join.

Dex-chan lover
Was about to comment about Noels words but Leon took em right out of my mouth lmao.
Noel is like the premier man who has strayed from the pack I'm surprised he even said that considering his entire walk of life thus far, but good on Leon to see that Noel has brought together all of these different lone wolves lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the translator mention something about the fox lady in the banner of the previous chapter? So she's part of the story but not part of the clan?
I don't remember any fox lady. The last chapter I've read is Noel gotten sick, Noel exclusive merchant got kidnaped.

I hate the trope where "smart" characters keep pushing up their glasses like that.

If they were truly smart they would have bought glasses that fit in the first place.

Contributor
No this made it pretty clear to me it's supposed to be Stormwing Serpent or Stormwing Snake not Wild tempest...
I mean even their Symbol is in a S form for a reason...
@SoloTrans

Users who are viewing this thread