The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

This looks great but the translator needs a typesetter very badly.
Thank you for doing this though.

Double-page supporter
I like a Male mc that is a manwhore for once. At least, it changes the drama and add sufficient UrAnus joke.

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of those "underistimated, but secretly extremely OP" thing? I've read the first two chapters, and the buff he gave seems ridiculous for what's supposed to be a bad class.

Only thing thats bad is granpa screentime so short
And 4 years time lapse on ch 1

I hope the manga doesn't harp on how "bad" the Talker class is when it's so obvious that it should be a staple in every party ever.

This looks really fucking interesting.
Solid world building and power system , capable and charismatic and a real goal.
I really like it

I can kinda understand why the talker class is a bad class for beginners because in order to use it you need a team because you can’t use it on yourself, two you need to calculate every choice and make sure you make the right choices because you are like a commander, and three you have to have your teammates complete trust in your choices or else the effects do not work.

So why have a delay counter for the manga chapters if you only post LN on your site?

for a little spoiler, that happens with the two runner with money please ?

@mrmm most likely due to what happens in the beginning and ch 4
starts off losing his grandpa but this does give motivation story wise and for ch4 the couple in the party (leader and healer) run away with the funds left by his grandpa and other funds he and party has saved up since becoming "seekers"/hunters . I would imagine after this they go after him results in the two lovers dying in a tragic accident when they wanted to get all back together as one happy clan etc (i dont actually know what happens btw just guessing)
and what comes afterwards

What the flip? I hope they have a good reason because that is unforgivable. Actually, I hope they don't have a good reason cause it would be satisfying to see Noel beat them 😈

Users who are viewing this thread