The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Dex-chan lover
Smart,cunning,and some D E V I L I S H L Y wits all in a case of an anti-hero mc boy oh boy I'm hooked to see what will the future hold for this manga!

Why is he working as Talker (doing hard missions against monsters) when he could easily work as a lawyer/judge lol.

Ya know, I'm a fricking gullible person. Every time I see their faces I feel bad and wanna forgive them, then their true colors show after and its a different story. This was like a roller-coaster of mixed feelings for me!

Dex-chan lover
I did NOT expect it to he this good. Very enjoyable, 9/10 (not enough characterization of anyone but Noel at ch. 7, so I don’t know if it will be 10/10 yet)

Contributor
good manga but monthly release sucks too much...
if anime can boost release rate then it's good, but if it can't then anime is kinda useless here... + anime doesn't always bring "good"

Anime wont boost release rate by any means bro.
More like they will actually hinder it and make another plot different from the original one so that they can finish it in one cour, or they will follow the plot if the author already has the plot ready for one cour or more.
I suggest you read or watch bakuman to understand more about monthly/weekly release and also some fact about anime adaptation from manga (anime adaptation from novel could be different after all)

That's the real downside to anime sometime, They jump to make them before a proper story has been laid out and then we end up with thing like Kuroshitsuji's arc that included Alois and Claude.

If anything anime releases tend to just outright axe a manga from releasing further.

Yo this motherfucker Barginio got my last name
Fucking just because la mia famiglia sono della cosa nostra non mean that I won't retaliate fucko

Dex-chan lover
Whistles Startin off real strong, this showcases a Grimdark story, it may not seem like it, but it really is one at times. Death happens, and whilst things look all bright and beautiful, it is merely a coat of paint to hide the cold metal and death that plagues the land. In a non-riddle way of speaking, the story uses the Psychological tag to great potential. The protagonist starts off as a classic naive kid and grows up with huge ambition and a goal that reaches the heavens. So what's the reason you should read this? The author does a great job setting the scene and telling a story, the setting itself properly makes the protag alive, and the art is exactly the kind of quality you expect from a Psychological tag.
Also the protagonist is not a Beta Male, the protagonist will fuck people's shit up if you annoy him, and you never want to betray him if you aren't prepared for the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread