The New Gate - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I predicted this shit would happen as soon as i saw the fox, fuck this garbage man, why does every creature have to turn int humans all the fucking time ...

Dex-chan lover
Listen bad wish-fullfillment isekai authors, THIS is how you make wish-fullfillment. Make the readers attached to the characters BEFORE putting them into comforting scenarios.

Also, @tomtom78 @ColonelCrisp it's your guys' fault for not paying attention. They mentioned how elemental tails are in their human form when they attack players as monsters, plus the characters sheet at the beginning of the volume drew Yuzuha in her human form as well. This shouldn't be a surprise since you both got two different chances to be observant.

Aggregator gang
Lmao this dude really say plagiarizing shield hero?
That shit so generic, they don't need to plagiarize it bruh. It's not even really the same story nor does it have a similar plot.
The way they got isekai'd are completely different and none of the story elements so far are even similar starting off with the world building and characters.
The characters in this manga aren't as flat compared to shield hero and there is a lot more in depth explanation going on in the story.

Also Shield Hero is a "Rise to a hero" type of story while this one he starts as a hero.

Dex-chan lover
Yuzuha's specs are already terrifying, yet this isn't, by far, what a mature element tail would be like, obviously, since she's just a kid/cub. No wonder they were challenging enemies in the game.

Dex-chan lover
52697163017_c4a5e62bbf_o_d.png

Uooooohhh 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, the spoiler tag works… I'm just stupid. Now, how do I delete this comment?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread