The New Gate - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
For 26 and 27, I've been trying a new way of typesetting SFX. Let me know what you think. I've got raws for Volume 5 sorted, but they're only 1600px compared to the 1920px of this one. Not much I can do about it, so I'm fiddling around with upscaling. https://i.imgur.com/XuGAVSs.png

Volume 5 also has a bonus chapter, I'll do that whenever I get the script for it.

Thanks for reading.

Group Leader
Minor error -- you used the "Skullface Lord" stat tile for the Guardian Golems but didn't rewrite the data on the tile (page 17).

I'd recommend not upscaling the images, the information isn't there afterwards, you can induce moire in textured backgrounds and the temptation is to sharpen and overprocess the upscaled graphics, destroying the artist's "line". Been there, tried that, gave up and went with the original resolutions for my own series. 1600px is well good enough.

By the way, thanks for doing this series. I like the art and the story.

Double-page supporter
page 17 - Why "Skullface Lord Lv:804" when raws clearly says "ガーヂイアンゴーレム Lv:430" ?

I noticed you added some pages to 4th volume files in your mega folder, so can I suggest marking them v2 in the future to make it easier to discern for those who download them? And also will you update that page 17 in the archive?

Still, big thanks for upgrading Uxtef's scans for this series.

Dex-chan lover
wow, even his subordinates are having children... what are you doing Shin?!

and we know the face of the greede pig , (in vol6 that pig get the hella punishiment)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the artist doesnt even look at the novel illustrations

One things that's always annoyed me about isekai is that they don't seem to understand that even if another language is involved (the centimeter = cemer) it's still the same word, just in another language

Dex-chan lover
I hope he didn't leave another sword behind, for absolutely no reason.

Dex-chan lover
who is shin support character number 2? also is support character to be like NPC u make from in game? like those NPC from Overgeard albedo and the others or was it like Alt character?

who is shin support character number 2? also is support character to be like NPC u make from in game? like those NPC from Overgeard albedo and the others or was it like Alt character?
Filma is Shin support character no.2 after Schnee Raizar. Yup just like Ainz in the Overlord anime/manga, Shin make all 5 of his support characters to help him in the Death Game.

Contributor
It's so sweet that Schnee offered to transfer the tamer contract to Tiera. Tiera has a personal history with Kagerou so that makes the bond more than just a magical connection.

It's another touching 500-years-in-the-making reunion! Sadly Girard is barely hanging on based on the typical lifespan of his species.

Users who are viewing this thread