The New Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa - Vol. 12 Ch. 89 - Back and Forth

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this was just like the old Kurosawa chapters, every panel after panel you get hit with second hand embarrassment, until you have to stop and look away to catch your breath from all the laughing, facepalming, and sighing

Shit was harsh to read, in fact I am writing this mid chapter after he asked for the "lotto" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this was just like the old Kurosawa chapters, every panel after panel you get hit with second hand embarrassment, until you have to stop and look away to catch your breath from all the laughing, facepalming, and sighing

Shit was harsh to read, in fact I am writing this mid chapter after he asked for the "lotto" 🤣
You're more resistant to cringe than I am, it's taken me literally two months and change to get to that same point and now I'm where you were back then.

2488b1bf-7378-4f27-a887-1673ec2d966a_screenshot.jpg

Group Leader
I felt so perfectly in sync with Misaki the entire time. Sure, it's just a little kiss, but every time you try to rationalize it like that, Kurosawa is...Kurosawa, and then it's impossible. Maybe he'll have to die again after all.

Users who are viewing this thread