The New Recruit

Group Leader
someone has super kindly volunteered to help me clean and typeset so the next chapters should look much better!!! no more me crying at 2am, repeatedly pressing the clone tool bc im incapable of redrawing lmao. i'm trying to get us caught up to where the raws are so will probably upload chapters in big batches until we get there (raws will hit ch 15 later tomorrow).

Aggregator gang
okay this webcomic is super cute and i just 1) am incredibly thankful for such detailed translations!!!!! all the notes are super helpful to get past jargon, which if they weren't there i'd be able to understand most the story, but the notes really help to fully encapsulate whatever is being said and thus leaves a bigger impact and 2) the translation + notes makes it feel like you super duper love the story and want to do it total justice and 3) makes me want to read the novel it was based on! i was actually super shocked to see you write that the novel was set so long ago (in the 1990s/2000s) and i was like WOW i feel like the novel is just my speed with the level of protagonist growth and the love storyline! this feels like the slow burn of my speed lol. thanks for the updates and i'm excited to see where it leads next!

Csc

These translations are *chef kiss* perfect! The story is interesting and doesn't start with bam romance. It introduces the important characters in a normal passing and gives the reader information that makes you go what! Thank you for translating and putting in extra work with your notes!

thank you for the translation as always!!!! thank you so much for all the notes!! it gives so much context and aaaa i've never worked in the corporate setting so i got mega confused at first!! thank you so much!n 💖💖💖

Well, this seems cute.. the only off-putting thing about it is
the male lead's ex
but otherwise it seems uber promising ^v^

Thank you so much for the translation and the super helpful notes! This manhwa is much more interesting than I expected, and I’m loving it so far uwu all thanks to the amazing translation!! Thank youuu for your hard work 💗

ヽ༼⁰o⁰;༽ノ panik!!!
MAN WAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION AND UDPATE!!!!! I AM SCREAAAAAMING
(´⊙ω⊙`)!

Group Leader
moscareto (who wrote the novel that the new employee is based off of) tweeted that they are in discussions for an official english translation for this webtoon 🤩

but since there's gonna be an official TL coming out at some time, we will be dropping this 😭 we had already started on ch 9 so if we finish that up, it will be the last chapter we post!

Thank you for the wonderful translations. Hopefully the official will be out soon!

Thank you for picking this up and your absolutely fantastic work thus far!! (The quality is 💯) @betabetabeta0321

Has the English publisher been revealed already? Who is it? 👀

*Zec's artwork + Moscareto's detailed plot is a match made in heaven. Chapter 9 in particular was gold.
How SH looked up to chief Kim and closed his eyes in anticipation of THE kiss to say "I am allowing this kiss to happen." and how chief smiled afterward AND THEN THE TONGUE. WHAT. A. TREAT.

It's a little sad we have to wait until the official ones come out but the wait's worth it anyway haha 🕒

P. S. Right, what does MTL mean?
@betabetabeta0321

Group Leader
@haerubii aw thank you so much - this was such a lovely comment!! and no publisher reveal just yet :( but i think it will be soon! i will probably make a ch 9.1 type update about it here so people know where they can go 😊

and mtl means machine translation like google translate! i just posted an update for that page to explain what it means - completely forgot it isnt a common acronym outside of translation spaces 😅 (// there was another site that had mtl-ed chapters for this particular webtoon actually and it caused a lot of damage so i just wanted to make it ultra clear that nothing will make sense if people attempt to google translate this one again 😢)

Thank you so much for the translation! The
kiss
scene transition in ch.9 made me melt! I am glad that we will also get official english release. I hope they find good publisher for us to support the work :)

Thanks so much for such a loving translation + chapter and cultural explanations. I don't really love any of the official English translation sites but if they're as good as this maybe I'll take the plunge

@betabetabeta0321 this was an amazing work. Thank you so much for the clear and contextual translation! It was so much fun to read, and it did justice to the complexity of the well-written plot. I'll look forward to your 9.1 chapter update on where to buy the official translated version, which I hope will be as good as yours!

Users who are viewing this thread