The Number 1 Beautiful Girl in the School is in Love With Me, the XXX Artist. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
… after that moment, she fell in love with our brave boy.

Oh god, could these mangakas come up with new stuff instead of such overused motif?

Dex-chan lover
Just like Truck-kun is an angel of death sent down from up high to bring people to their destined isekai worlds, the Date Delinquents are actually cupids in disguise who create a cliche and absurd situation in order to advance the love story we see before us. Praise be the Date Delinquents.

Dex-chan lover
The classic raving duo of Japanese sex predators that only exist to make the MC seem useful in a one off moment of fake tension. Great writing.
Completely overused, at least come up with something new where the mc has to save the heroine, or at THE VERY LEAST change it up a bit

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if I were to take a shot for every cliché in this manga, I'd end up in a hospital bed with an IV drip hooked up to me
Yeah. Aside from the MC being an artist, this series is utterly uninspired. The mangaka seems to be quite new, only two series from the last few years, so I suppose you could call this an early work and not expect too much from it. At the same time, there are plenty of manga artists, whose first works were quite a bit more remarkable than this, so it's a poor excuse at best.

Dex-chan lover
I must be one of the few people who enjoy this cliche. I see it time and again, but many authors find different ways to have it play out. Let's see what this one comes up with.

Aggregator gang
I Just become numb on cliche riddled slop like this, I legit just skimmed most of the pages and still know the context.

Maybe I'll put it on hold for a while and return if there are any interesting developments that will unfold

Dex-chan lover
Noo cliffhanger. I hope someone pick this up. I like the premise.

Users who are viewing this thread