The One Within the Villainess - Ch. 12.5 - The Awaited One

Dex-chan lover
wow even on goldenweek doesn't compare to how happy i feel to see 2 chapter a day
smile-happy.gif

even though it's a repost i hope it's the start of regular update

Dex-chan lover
Makes me curious how Emi and Remilia will end up in the end. It felt like it was hinting that Remilia was trying to ship angel and emi tho

Dex-chan lover
Just to let others know this is the extra from the previous volume, currently labelled as chapter 12.5 here on MD

Supporter
Wait. Isn't this an extra exclusive to the physical volume 3 that was already uploaded by @Yatsuki as chapter 12.5? So which number is correct, 15.1 or 12.5?
Apparently they uploaded this extra on the pixiv comic site after chapter 15, I guess that's why this scanlator group called it 15.5. But if we go by physical volume then it's chapter 12.5 because it was included as extra chapter in volume 3

Dex-chan lover
Along with becoming a non-human race they also became good people it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Along with becoming a non-human race they also became good people it seems.
They were never "bad" people per se, but they were forced to be reclusive and hostile due to the risk of falling into "Frenzy" as well as literally living in an environment that's killing them off.
In Chapter 10, Remilia says that Humans and Demons are practically one and the same, just that Demons had to adapt to their environment growing their horns and other demon traits.

Dex-chan lover
And thus he became a workaholic cause he can't just enjoy day offs without working.

Dex-chan lover
They were never "bad" people per se, but they were forced to be reclusive and hostile due to the risk of falling into "Frenzy" as well as literally living in an environment that's killing them off.
In Chapter 10, Remilia says that Humans and Demons are practically one and the same, just that Demons had to adapt to their environment growing their horns and other demon traits.
I suppose what I said didn't come across how I wanted it to.
I was comparing the two.
I can't really go into it without giving away spoilers but you'll learn all the male leads thoughts in the Novel.
I suppose I can say I was completely appalled without giving away much.

Users who are viewing this thread