The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Utopia of Genesis

Group Leader
I believe you made an error on page 30. Both the man handing the medicine over and the patient (the child) are demons. it makes no sense for him to say " i don't know how effective this demon medicine will be since human and demon biology is different" as again, the only non demon involved is not the patient. it should be something more along the lines of 'human biology is different from demons ' as an explanation as to why she should use this medicine instead of human medicine or her healing magic.

Or if I'm comparing to the other scalation, he's talking about how each demon is very different from one another and that inspires less confidence in whether his medicine will work on this child. in this case I believe you should enthesis that he is talking about the difference in physiology between demon individuals rather than how it is now where it seems he's just again saying that humans and demons are dissimilar.

EDIT: I suppose another interpretation could be that since he sells products to humans, he would have only human medicine on hand? but that seems unlikely. over all I think the text should be changed to make the meaning more clear.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
[Pg 14] Remilia, my deranged beloved!

only one page after:

[Pg 15, 16, 17] Remilia, my deranged beloved!

Our girl is creating a cult and I'm cheering for her.

Supporter
Incubi are supposed to be male-only as a counterpart of the female-only succubi. So idk if that panel was intentional or the otherwise.
The issue lies in the Japanese, they use the same word for both Incubus and Succubus, although, the figure used in the art should be self explanatory that succubus is the correct translation.

I love hate to be that guy, but Incubus/Succubus has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with position. Incubus translates to 'lie on top' and Succubus means to 'lie on bottom'. Usually that matches up with the gender everyone thinks of, but do the men in that panel look like they're doing the 'lying on top' to you?

(jk I know it probably was a mistake but imagine how funny it would be if the translators picked that word for that reason. Demon lady pegging rights.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Omy omy the merchant is a soon-d'rey too 💖

That star maiden has a very ✨punchable✨ face goddamn

I hope emi watches this the same as when remilia watches her 💖

I bet the dwarven princess fell head over heels on her when she did that princess catch lmao

Users who are viewing this thread