The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The God-Slaying Villainess

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing these re-translations make sense for the group's own website, so they can have the full story there as well, because otherwise I think the quality of the prior translation is superior by a moderate margin even. It also read more like something that would actually be written in English originally, as opposed to something that is very clearly translated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you look at the extra for volume 1, you can see that Remilia's armor here is the same as the armor Emi imagined her wearing in her "Remilia as a heroic adventurer" scenario. I personally choose to believe Remilia specifically asked for this design for the sacred armor because of that.

Fed-Kun's army
If you look at the extra for volume 1, you can see that Remilia's armor here is the same as the armor Emi imagined her wearing in her "Remilia as a heroic adventurer" scenario. I personally choose to believe Remilia specifically asked for this design for the sacred armor because of that.
I mean obviously? Like her whole motivation is EMI lmao

Dex-chan lover
I mean obviously? Like her whole motivation is EMI lmao
I get what you're saying but i wouldn't be surprised if it was based on existing in game armor within Emi's subconscious if Remilia was aware of how to get it/who to ask versus having input about it (versus just also using magic to change her insignia/design on it or so)

Tho it'd be great if this series got popular enough for a group to cosplay these charas

Users who are viewing this thread