The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Villainess Smiles

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Contributor
I'm defo in camp I hope they get to be together emi and villainess. Even if its like an afterlife thing, I just hope she doesn't chack up with Demon king cause thats what Emi would do.
Kissing the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Marrying the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Fucking the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Giving birth to a girl and naming her Emi, that's what Emi would do.

Remilia's certainly throwing herself into a rationalizing rabbit hole here.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how this is going to end; she's doing everything for emi, but what if emi simply doesn't come back? Then she's living a life she personally doesn't like, but imagines emi would like? Sounds kinda sad. Perhaps one of the gods can separate them, so they can actually meet for real? Or maybe live one day each where the other is in control?
I should probably just give the wn a read.

This is also one of the few isekai comics where it seems to actually acknowledge that the isekai'd person just straight up stole someone's body - this really should be talked about/done more, cause it kinda is horror worthy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how this is going to end; she's doing everything for emi, but what if emi simply doesn't come back? Then she's living a life she personally doesn't like, but imagines emi would like? Sounds kinda sad. Perhaps one of the gods can separate them, so they can actually meet for real? Or maybe live one day each where the other is in control?
I should probably just give the wn a read.

This is also one of the few isekai comics where it seems to actually acknowledge that the isekai'd person just straight up stole someone's body - this really should be talked about/done more, cause it kinda is horror worthy stuff.
You should give the WN a read if you can’t wait, it’s good. Everything will be properly explained as well, no loose threads like most isekai.

Dex-chan lover
The WN translation is now at chapter 31, which is far beyond this manga chapter. However, the quality was pretty poor. It looked like a slightly edited MTL by someone who didn't quite understand English. But you do get the gist of what happen in the chapter from reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I read from chapter 1 to this new chapter and I can only say amazing. I hope the MC will get talk to Emi face to face. Also I hope Emi will not be twisted from been torment in heart. I want Yuri ending.

Dex-chan lover
Kissing the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Marrying the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Fucking the Demon King, that's what Emi would do.
Giving birth to a girl and naming her Emi, that's what Emi would do.

Remilia's certainly throwing herself into a rationalizing rabbit hole here.
IMO The metaphysics at work and Emi wanting Remi's life to be full of love mean that any "Emi would" is "I want/should." Remi just can't be honest with herself about her more altruistic desires so tries to externalize and rationalize them.

Users who are viewing this thread