The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The End and the Beginning

Dex-chan lover
would be amazing to see as an animation if not an actual fight/cutscene tho idk how many of these 'otome villainess' games turn into actual games for real lol

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I keep seeing this pop up in my update feed and getting excited before I realize that we're still in gap-filling mode right now. Which isn't a bad thing, I just hate that I let myself get fooled every time.

Double-page supporter
I keep seeing this pop up in my update feed and getting excited before I realize that we're still in gap-filling mode right now. Which isn't a bad thing, I just hate that I let myself get fooled every time.
It's really nice to see moments that flesh out relationships.
Especially since it's leaning towards a Ángel x Remi ending, this helps give more credence to their potential relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Im really impressed at how good everything looks now. the translated sfx and cleanup are so goooood. Your celaners and redrawers are op. 👌

That move is so damn cool. Creates slack in the rope herself, catches it to guarantee the slack remains even as the god pulls her, then braces her sword so between the two of them pulling the rope would basically cut itself

Users who are viewing this thread