The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - A New World

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing to update the previous chapters!

Edit: to be clear, this wasn't sarcasm. I genuinely appreciate taking the time to go back and standardize things so that the story will have a single translation all the way through.

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation. I was always looking out for new update from you guys.

Just wondering about the translation on page 16. The flow seems abrupt, so I was wondering if the translation was correct. It started with "So someday" but it continues with something that already happened, instead of what he hoped would've happened. And I checked with the other English and Indonesian version, it doesn't align with you guys' translation.

Supporter
Every time you guys upload an older chapter, I end up reading all the way to the latest chapter, so thank you for continuing to translate the older chapters! By the way, are you guys working on chapter 21 too? It came out like, 2 days ago

Dex-chan lover
i find it funny this translate since it paint a wrong picture in my head XD

"can succumb to frenzy" so he fine with the guy become frenzy XD
"can also end up being consumed"

Contributor
page 26, frame 3:
“In order to regain their sanity, humans with low mana require a significant intake, leading to their portrayal as demons in the human world, recorded in folklore.”
Translator/Proofreader, are you sure this is correct? The human part especially, but the whole sentence sounds weird

Users who are viewing this thread