The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - A Famous Actress

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess you decided to continue without retranslating the previous chapters? Either you got permission from previous translators or you decided it's just the better thing to do, either way I'm just glad someone is scanlating this great manga.

Edit on 1 XI 2023: Apparently last translator explicitly dropped the series and I somehow absolutely forgor about that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I can't wait for Remilia to crush the Fish faced bitch, but I hope she can genuinely be happy with Angel and her village after. This chapter is a good sign. I also wonder what will happen with Emi. I think Remilia plans to just hand the reins back over once her plans are complete, but I doubt it'll be that simple.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess you decided to continue without retranslating the previous chapters? Either you got permission from previous translators or you decided it's just the better thing to do, either way I'm just glad someone is scanlating this great manga.
They didn't really need to ask for permission since the last translator literally put a page on the last chapter saying they're not translating anything anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread