The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - “Dear foolish you”

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the indignant complainers are just manga industry plants sent to kill scanner morale.

I read too much to be too picky... the only thing that really bugs me is when TLs add current slang or 4chan-isms (i.e. "normalfag")

Considering how many titles in limbo I hope get picked up, I'd hate to lose this one.

To anybody complaining why don’t you just take the time to learn Japanese like our precious TLs, whinyass babies

Dex-chan lover
I know a lil bit how hard the language used in politics, and you guys doing amazing each and every time from my pov, I think those people are blind just like our dearest prince with his endless stupid love towards the fuckerfuckingfuckfuckingfuck idiot saint

Your translation is already good, easy to understand, so thanks for translating this series, keep it up 👍

idk who is talking crap, but you guys and the work you do on all your series have always been some of the more solid work on this website. I'm sorry about those guys but I just wanted to let y'all know that I appreciate all the work you do for free. You're amazing, and you deserve praise for your work

MD@Home
Not sure why people complain. I think your group is generally known for good quality. For me when I see "Baddies' Asylum" as the uploader group I put that in the same "well known good group" category as Speedcat, Death by Roses, Leslie, e.t.c.

Don't take it too hard. I think most people appreciate your efforts and are thankful that you are willing to do all the work that goes into it for the sake of us.

Thank you very much and I hope you continue!

Hi, I don't really comment on translations, but I just wanted to say thank you.

I gave up reading this manga a few months ago and today just binged your translation from the beginning. It's great, and I'm so grateful seeing this story picked up.

Thank you so much for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind them. Your translation are already pretty good, I have no complaint. Thank you for the translation and good job on translating this wonderful manga

Thanks for the hard work of translations I personally didn't notice any issues with your translations so idk why people are saying that

Baddies' Asylum it's one of the few translation groups that I recognize my name and think " oh good, I'm not going to drop the series because of the translation quality". It's genuinely infuriating to pick up a really good manga only to drop it because the people who were translating it did a genuinely awful job. I'm always thankful when I see a manga translated by Baddies' Asylum. It's a guaranteed sign that I'm in for a treat. Great translations with great tastes. Love your work guys, I look forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Those people who say translation is bad definitely have rotten brain or eyes. They can try themselves what truly MTL is, I tried it once and it's pretty horrible. It a lot headache to read it and fix to point readable.

Not like anyone is going to read this at this point since there are already a lot of comments and I'm quite a bit late, but still wanted to say this:
Don't listen to those haters, this translation is literally one of the best pit there, the apperent complaints of those ppl are completely invalid and you all are doing a GREAT FING JOB.
The only thing I've been seeing ppl say that is somewhat valid is that the story isn't as exciting as it was a few chapters ago, but that has literally absolutely NOTHING to with you.
This is so high quality, I really love to read this!
As I said, great work, tysm <3

thank you so so much for the translations!! idk why ppl are complaining about the quality because i never found it a problem 😭 truly grateful for all the work yall do to provide us an amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
I'm very grateful for your translations, please continue to do your best with them! I don't know who complained, but whoever it was isn't worth listening to. This is literally a free product you're giving out, so no one has any right to complain at all.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the prince is such a looser. How did Emi fall in love with that idiot with an inferiority complex

How absurd. I didn't notice a single flaw that would warrant an internal remark. I was happy to see a quality translation with such consistent updates, and I really appreciate your commitment to this series. It's been excellent.
Compared to so many I've read, the effort put into conveying the original tones of such a text-heavy story is really admirable when considering the fact that it's all done for free. It doesn't even feel that the attention to detail is sacrificed for the frequent updates, it is impressively high quality at once. I appreciate it, personally, very much.

Dex-chan lover
Baddies' Asylum it's one of the few translation groups that I recognize my name and think " oh good, I'm not going to drop the series because of the translation quality". It's genuinely infuriating to pick up a really good manga only to drop it because the people who were translating it did a genuinely awful job.
A certain monkey's scans come to mind...

Users who are viewing this thread