The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Trade Alliance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @lin_tvdchick
  • p11 heavily tax the demon folk's magical tools -> [the sentence might flow better if it used the word "tariff" instead of taxes]
  • p12 an overabundance of harvest -> an overabundant harvest
  • p12 between the village and capital -> between the village and the capital
  • p19 then funnel all of the profits from behind the scenes -> [funnel where?]
  • p22 that will bring development and friendship between our two countries -> that will foster development and friendship between our two countries // that will lead to development and friendship between our two countries
  • p23 & p24 Klmit <-> Klimt [?] (e.g. c9p5 Klmit <-> c9p31 & c10p3 & c10p10 Klimt)
  • p26 I'm finally back from that isolated health resort -> [In c19 this was translated as something like "getaway detached palace"; presumably the intended meaning is something like house arrest]
  • p28 worshiped -> worshipped

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I forgot about this hoe
someone send her to the worm pit already :win:
She gets the boo box.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Remilia preemptively acted before the game's "scenario" could occurred. It was part of her revenge plan since Pino couldn't do anything until the miasma became a major issue necessitating the Star Maiden to act.

Still stupid not to notice all the changes that were happening around her though.

Just to add to this: after Pina fucked up the charity event the 1st Prince managed to get her and the 2nd Prince banished to an estate outside of the capital. Then Remilia caused the 2nd Prince's right-hand man to quit, and the 1st Prince bribed his replacement to join his camp.

While Pina absolutely SHOULD have done more to figure out why the monster outbreaks didn't start happening on schedule, she was deliberately kept in the dark about the rest of the developments for the last 6(?) months or so.

Well, well, someone are about to get dumped so hard and thrown to the deepest cave of suffering fr

Can't wait for the next chapter 'cuz that fishhead is so done and deserve to be yeet-ed

Dex-chan lover
Considering her hellish life before she was rescued, and then this twat hijacked her body, I need og! Pina happiness.

Also, she’s virtually powerless, in terms of social clout, public opinion, and star maiden powers in general
well it is based on a written/pre existing story so some ppl who read it did spoil it in the other threads under a spoiler/blurred comment if you wanna go outta your way to look for it

Tho if it got animated it'd be great if they can find a ranged VA who'd be perfect at being two-faced so to speak lol (i know some VAs are siblings but be amazing if some series got twins to voice charas, tho idk how common it is for them to have similar voices, i never rly knew that many pair of twins/triplets/etc to rly compare their voices )

Users who are viewing this thread