The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Trade Alliance

Dex-chan lover
iirc doesn't the love potion, amplify feelings instead of total mind control
Considering how some men are easily seduced by 'cunning woman' and 'love makes ppl act dumb' it might as well be the same lol (esp if they had a people pleaser attitude. tho i'm sure there's lighthearted versions of this kinda story concept where it's like "i wanna live in peace/refuse to be the main chara" if not a yuri route with the villainess)

Dex-chan lover
Girl didn't even bother to find out what was going on. She want straight to improvising without information

Dex-chan lover
No. During the condemnation event, she detached herself from her own body cus her spirit couldn’t take it anymore. So the faker doesn’t have anymore powers since majority was exclusive to the real Pina
Damn, I feel so bad for her. Does she ever get her body back?

Aggregator gang
So what you're saying is that the real Pina is essentially dead and took her powers with her, while some narcissistic prick is hijacking her body playing hero. Is that the jist of things, or is it more complicated than that?
Its more complicated that than, thanks to her status as Star Maiden, real Pina is loved by spirits/fairies kind. So when condemnation event happened and she began to rejected her own body because she feels so disgusting by what reincarnated one doing with her body. The spirits help and took her soul with them to spirit realm, like Emi, real Pina is a coma like state. This is also one of reason Lina can't used star maiden power because it come from the spirits and they hated her guts.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... she already KNOWS the fetch quests exist because of Emi's knowledge. what's the point of showing "she went and did all this monster slaying to grind item drops"? we know she can kill things with ease. she knows she needs the things.
if a streamer was playing an rpg and was like "I'm underleveled I'm gonna grind off stream" and then returned next stream to play the story more, I wouldn't be upset about that
Pre-completing the fetch quest im fine with, what i meant is that in the story the fetch quests are done without even getting to see Remi take the body of the woman she loves and beat the shit out of dragons with it.
So is Remilia matchmaking for Emi?
Remi is playing a spite match here. her Spyders overheard Lina gushing over Angel so she played up the romance with him.

if she actually had her way, Remi would fission herself out of her body, hand it over to Emi, and have a lesbian romance with Emi.

Supporter
Well that’s it then,
She is about to evolve from a local embarrassment to a national crisis with one hurried and idiotic sounding tirade against their good friends the demons

Dex-chan lover
While I do hope that skank suffers everything that's coming to her, I feel like it's unfair that the male leads also get damned, considering that they were being mind controlled by drugs also amplified by the heroine's powers
Unfortunately it's not so simple as that. While the love potion played a part, they were also acting out of jealousy and spite towards Emi. It's why they got ensnared in the first place despite Emi warning them.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't help but laugh at the end.
😂Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Its more complicated that than, thanks to her status as Star Maiden, real Pina is loved by spirits/fairies kind. So when condemnation event happened and she began to rejected her own body because she feels so disgusting by what reincarnated one doing with her body. The spirits help and took her soul with them to spirit realm, like Emi, real Pina is a coma like state. This is also one of reason Lina can't used star maiden power because it come from the spirits and they hated her guts.
Nope, she already become so disgusted by her own body because Lina wh*ring it. But Remilia 'makes' her new body with Angle's help. Pina just ask to be put into a male body because he already traumatized by having female one.
On one hand, ouch. Seriously, ouch.
On the other hand, talk about the world's most complicated sex change. Jokes aside though, I wouldn't blame her for it. But is Lina actually being a wh*re with Rina's body or are you being rhetorical there?

Aggregator gang
On one hand, ouch. Seriously, ouch.
On the other hand, talk about the world's most complicated sex change. Jokes aside though, I wouldn't blame her for it. But is Lina actually being a wh*re with Rina's body or are you being rhetorical there?
Remember when Remilia gathering evidence in chap 15 and last page she said how 'its worth dirtying her eyes'? Remilia actually seeing evidence of Lina doing it with one of student in school. So yes Lina is actually a wh*re.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man oh man, here it comes, the moment we've all been waiting for :meguu:
While I do hope that skank suffers everything that's coming to her, I feel like it's unfair that the male leads also get damned, considering that they were being mind controlled by drugs also amplified by the heroine's powers
Not necessarily. Remember, the second prince turned out to be a prick with an inferiority complex, who even ended up talking mad shit right to his assistant's face in chapter 19. Right now it's safe to assume that the other capture targets also have their own issues, since Remilia doesn't seem to be planning on saving them too.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Just to add to this: after Pina fucked up the charity event the 1st Prince managed to get her and the 2nd Prince banished to an estate outside of the capital. Then Remilia caused the 2nd Prince's right-hand man to quit, and the 1st Prince bribed his replacement to join his camp.

While Pina absolutely SHOULD have done more to figure out why the monster outbreaks didn't start happening on schedule, she was deliberately kept in the dark about the rest of the developments for the last 6(?) months or so.
even if she found it out, it wouldnt change anything.

my theory is that there is a time gap between the condemtion event and the day of miasma outbreak in the og story, and remilia speedrunned in that time gap

according to sophia that it took remilia only few months to restore the bareland when she visited remilia's, so less than 6 months

in ch7 pina lamented that she couldnt raise the favorability, and that she cant act because the problem of miasma wasnt still serious enough, and that was the time that remilia killed the lord of heavens

id say, even if pina started a bit sooner, by the time she starts to look for the 1st key, remila is already at 5th, as pina tries to catch up progressively (if we consider the story a RPG with linear story progression), by the time she reach the dwarven kingdom, remilia would have already killed the lord of heavens, and by the time she reach the demon realm, it would be already saved

and this is assuming that they are just trying to catch up remilia, not leveling, even if they catch up with her, they cant keep up with her power, and be left behind anyway

Last edited:
Considering her hellish life before she was rescued, and then this twat hijacked her body, I need og! Pina happiness.

Also, she’s virtually powerless, in terms of social clout, public opinion, and star maiden powers in general
Oh yeah, I forgot the star maiden is probably in there stuck with Pina's memories and watching all this happen. That kinda sucks

People still have that misconception i see.

There was no brainwashing.

The potion "in game" raised favourability.
In world it makes people more amenable to the wearer.
Amplified by the star maiden it makes people outright like her, stacking over time.

It doesn't change their personality or influence their actions.

Everything they did was of their own free will. Had they fallen in love with someone naturally they'd have still been capable of taking such actions. Had they been given a different excuse they'd have still taken the opportunity and acted out against Emi.

Users who are viewing this thread