The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, MAAAANNNNN....
The author/mangaka has really done a great job building this up.

I keep wanting to watch this hideous slitch receive her ever-so-deservéd comeuppance, and every chapter Remilia/Emi just spins more and more thread around her... and I STILL LOVE IT!!

Also,
Get fucked, cunt
I would normally agree, but this... female... has no toughness, no exquisite musculature, no depth, and no warmth; ergo, she misses every necessary qualification to even be called a cunt.

She is utterly without worth.

[EDIT]
Super thank you to @llin_tvdchick for the releases! I just caught up, and I'm liking your work, here!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Say, this chapter is more like "Heroin" addict than "Heroine" although i would say "Heroin Addict" is better than this junk

Dex-chan lover
Profile picture absolutely checks out.
I stand with Lady Remilia, of course.

i LOVE how pina's selfishness, uselessness, and abuse of power has finally come to bite her in the ass. immensely satisfying. at the end of the day I love an otome isekai that punishes the reincarnator for treating the world like their own playground rather than a living, breathing world with consequences. that's some goood karma! GET FUCKED!!!!!!

LOVE the icon btw, fantastic remilia choice!
I love Remi and her crazy evil expressions. It's one of the highlights of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
GET RECKT PINA!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CONDEMNATION EVENT!!!

Also, HOW DARE YOU TO LOOK AT PRINCE ERHERSHA WITH YOUR SLUTTY EYES!!!
KNOW YOUR PLACE, CUNT!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to see Remilia go medieval in this bitch star slut

Kick her ass good, Remilia!!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The items she ask definitely those banned by Remi request. I really wish Pina has better quality as "heroine" so this won't be one man show :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah..... She's worse than heronia inderon, because she's actually malicious
Agree, Heroina still know what her mistake and pursue what she really need most rather than continue as "garbage person". It remind me with mobuseka too, I forgot her name but
she become priestess of Alzer, manga still not reach that part yet

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

One chapter closer to never seeing her face again after she gets exiled or just plaine murderered given how she acts on this chapter.
i get the feeling, if it doesn't cut back to Remi's plans and such or some 'bonus' side story, we might finally get the 'backstory' of what the Real Pina was like and the terrible person that took over her (lol must be a cruel act from the gods if she got to be the star maiden, wonder what would've happened if remi never got a transmigrator, because even with the love potions and remi not being a factor without like script prompts and ppl not acting like NPCs i imagine she'd still need a bit of her own charm to be able to convince everyone to love her/a reverse harem situation as opposed to just going after one 'target')

Dex-chan lover
I guess I would like this series more if she was competent and an actual threat.
You know, a fight between two lions is more interesting to watch than the battle between a lion and a rabbit.
A competent antagonist drawn by the same artist would be fun to watch

Or some kinda Hell Girl-ish or Funohan anthology series where ppl come to the MC for 'desires' /revenge in a monkeys paw way

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know what chapter of the WN this chapter is?
https://travistranslations.com/novel/64397/akuyaku-reijou-no-naka-no-hito/#toc

Don't know the chapter but there are translations on his site (though not sure how much of it is machine translation i remember a few 'reviews' complaining about the available ones being roughly translated)

Though i wouldn't be surprised if the manga covers details not addressed in the story or some bonus chapters/liberties on how certain things were done
the only thing this girl is right on is falling for erharsha at first sight because bitch me too.
I'm sure the story's pushing towards Remi/Angel but it would've def been satisfying if he ends up as the king and makes Remi his queen. If not like the lady knight or some 'commoner' person that all the harem targets thought was 'beneath' them before

Users who are viewing this thread