The Only Love I Know - Ch. 13

yo my kokoro is hurting ㅠㅠ that sunbae is trash through and through

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, if you searched up the word garbage and he didn't appear as one of the top images...

At least trash can be recycled.

This sunbae is straight up atomic waste 🤢🤮

Fed-Kun's army
That stupid ass friend, dump your boyfriend already. You can't fix a relationship that has been torn into a million pieces. That guy is throwing so many red flags that its almost at par with fifty shades of grey smh

Dex-chan lover
That boyfriend is such a massive piece of shit. And that girlfriend is . . . suffering from some kind of mental illness, dependent personality whatever, needs some therapy seriously.
There's no tree that can stand after being hit a million times, huh? Sure, let's test that . . . hold still, you son of a bitch.

As chapters pass Jinho becomes worst like if that's even possible. I feel sorry for Hari, but she should stay away from Yeonju though she's her only friend but Yeonju hasn't do anything good for her but pairing her with her stepbrother and that was a manipulative and selfish request. At least Juha is trusting Hari more and he sees her as friend now and Hari is aware she may develop feelings for him :c

Ohhhhh gosh what a toxic couple. I pity Yeonju a little, but she needs to see the light seriously. Her boyfriend deadass was never interested in her at all and she just lets him step on her all he wants. Hope she dumps him, but I also don't want her clinging to Hari once that happens. She needs serious help like therapy

Sometimes when I read a story I feel like the author created a character to be so unabashedly evil just so they could hate him. I imagine they pretend this one guy is everyone who ever hurt them and they just relish setting them up for a huge downfall

Users who are viewing this thread