The Only "R" in the world - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Melancholic adventurer

Guys remember to save up and only spend on collabs, they usually are better and are limited time. Dont be like these idiots who just want every new characters

No she's already an ssr,but has such a low pull rate she's impossible to get

Dex-chan lover
TFW there's no hot SSR waifu to take care of you in a hospital ward.

I'm glad at GBF I can spark my waifu.. Instead, spend tons of money without any guaranteed of getting my waifus at others gacha games.. 😏

Dex-chan lover
all that R guy/girl need is retrofit . but........... i hate heroes and owner , i hope all of em burn

Dex-chan lover
@all that R guy/girl need is retrofit . but........... i hate heroes and owner , i hope all of em burn

You can at least live with the satisfaction knowing that all of their wallets burned

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessSoldier
No, the new girl was already an SSR. She just has such a low draw rate that she never gets called. That's why she is depressed. Basically the opposite problem of the Rs.

XHlp4tD.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BlueShrimp

I shall on every waifu banner that curries my fancy... it works most of the time YOLO'ing it in FGO...
I just spark on GBF and basically suffer in HK3rd...

Tenka... Tenka is positive luck always huehuehuehue

Dex-chan lover
The manager lady is trash, but I guess she’s supposed to represent the management of all gacha and is the joke.... question mark? I don’t know. When I read it, its less funny and more “she needs to die in the most painful way possible”. I think the author doesn’t understand that if he’s going to make a comedy based on hatable characters creating a hated unfair system then a chunk of readers are going to be too busy hating them to laugh.

Double-page supporter
Maannn Idk.... maybe the author want us to laugh it off but I can't laugh with this kind of character/story it makes me hate the Owner lady more and idk maybe she should just die? This one is more like a slave trade house, and that make it unreasonable because the adventurers doesn't deserve it.

Double-page supporter
Heres a thought... WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU 3 START A FUCKING PARTY AND DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE HEROS CARD GAMES. Get out their and start the demon hunt already. Instead of whinging a hero wont take you.

Too much for them to use a brain ?

Users who are viewing this thread