The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.9 - Volume extras

Dex-chan lover
Remember how Aria forgoes underwear (under a long skirt, at least) in favor of strapping weapons to her legs, and how she displayed a complete indifference when someone lifted her skirt and got a peek?
I think the underwear here was supposed to be bloomers, though. That world could really use some modern panties, I suppose.
There actually are more modern panties, which is brought up because of Aria’s habit of going commando

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this series; it has been a pleasure to read your scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
I'll think about it. the mistake with that manga was that I read the raws. and It's a ride downhill from the chapter we stopped.
Oh, it absolutely does. I took a peak at the raws too. Still, wanted to see her parents die in English. Kekw

Dex-chan lover
Ah well it was fun while it lasted. I hope to see you around again soon.

Thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for translating!!
Really happy your scans introduced me to a series I really enjoy😊

Dex-chan lover
It was an honor reading this with you all, gentlemen :salute:
may we meet again in another interesting otome game isekai manga comment section

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for this one. It was definitely one of the best series you were doing and it's almost a shame to see it picked up officially. <3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for your work on this series, but it is sad to see another series killed by officials. :salute:

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder how long it will take J-Novel Club to catch up? This is another reason for me to use their service I guess.
There's 19 chapters and 4 volumes jnc pre-pub posts one chapter a week and usually skips a week between volumes, so I'd estimate around 23 weeks, not including extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter is free and linked right here on MD. Why not actually try reading it before jumping to conclusions?
I've done just that with hundreds of other manga. One more won't, and didn't, change that. Especially when I'm so familiar with the middling-to-shoddy job that J-Novel typically does. Not that fan translation groups don't sometimes do the same or worse, either, mind, but at least then they typically get snubbed and lose support fairly quickly; far more tolerant of minor errors of translation (eg. the "Thurs continent" from the fan translation) over wilful mistranslation, be it thinking it flows better or wanting to change the tone, or simply injecting modern speech patterns and lingo.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of which, any idea what chapter of the light novel this would translate to?

Not adverse to rereading it all again, but a fourth time going through the arcs can be a bit tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread