The Peerless Soldier

Dex-chan lover
There really are a lot of peerless things in china. Not a lot of peerless Mangaka though seeing the general quality of manhua.

Contributor
You're not really Peerless unless you can claim this title:

tumblr_m13tbqSovk1qjvcq7o1_400.png

manhua without martial arts or qi cultivation? sign me up!

either way im always down for some tactical espionage action

Double-page supporter
Why does a lot of manhwa uses peerless in its titles?
Makes me wonder, what is peerless in chinese.

Fed-Kun's army
Peerless: Soldier, Alchemist, Martial God, Dad, Concubine, Tang Sect, Gallant Errant Proud Wanderer, Edajima Heihachi, ....

Power Uploader
should i change it to it's alternate name? the king of soldier?

the nefarious scammer formerly known as dru used to say that using peerless in the title made things more popular/profitable and ever since then, if a title can be translated as peerless, so it shall be.
plz donate to my peerless patreon.

You're a highly valued soldier the government has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to train and equip, and you have a high value place in the defense of our country, but I want you to stop that and do this stupid shit. Why? Because I'm old, and we value the opinions of old people for no real reason.

Stupid. Unbelievable. Unrealistic. The comedy isn't funny... Not recommended as of chp 4.

Dex-chan lover
The Beerless soldier, huh. Back in medieval times and still later, a soldier would receive an amount of beer every day as a part of the contract of employment.

Let me guess, he hides his super valueable positon so everyone underestimates him?

Users who are viewing this thread