The Pension Life Vampire - Ch. 13 - TH NIGHT PUBLIC SAFETY AND RACCOON DOG

Banned
Mangadex finally decided to remove the Girls' Love tag. I remember telling people in early chapter that this doesn't deserve the tag and people went malding. Feels good to be right, like most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex finally decided to remove the Girls' Love tag. I remember telling people in early chapter that this doesn't deserve the tag and people went malding. Feels good to be right, like most of the time.
Yeah I haven't sense something like that going on between the main characters, either. If it somehow changes in that direction like what's seen in romance tropes, sure, but all I can see right now are two people from different cultural backgrounds getting closer as friends than lovers. It would honestly be weird for them to get that close romantically so quickly knowing how both of their kin were at war not too long ago. Sure, there's cases like Romeo and Juliet, but aside from both sides in this story proving they won't harm each other or their kins, unless it shows at least one of them having a romantic history with those of the same sex, it just won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread