The Pension Life Vampire - Ch. 17 - TH NIGHT THE LAND OF VAMPIRES AND LITTLE SISTER

Dex-chan lover
When they started talking about "how humans go to another world" I honestly thought for a moment they were going to consider jumping in front of a truck in order to get isekai'd or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
what with this whole "have to belive in them so they exist" thing all of sudden ? sound so folktale out of nowhere ? i thought they are in the same world. they have a war going on before this after all ?

Dex-chan lover
what with this whole "have to belive in them so they exist" thing all of sudden ? sound so folktale out of nowhere ? i thought they are in the same world. they have a war going on before this after all ?
It's the Globalist Cabal hiding the reptilians ruling the world from them, just like real life! :salute:

/j

Dex-chan lover
Urban legends becoming reality because of Faith!!! :wooow: (yeah yeah, it's a well established trope but me likey)
Friendly vampires :win:
Overtly bitchy 'lil sis :huh:

Well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
The sister looks more vampire queeny than our beloved pension owner lol .I can see her being a massive siscon too and just want her sister become queen and stay home with her forever.
Can already see her dumping work on the glasses guy and go get a room at the pension to be close with onee-sama

Users who are viewing this thread