The Player That Can't Level Up

@Sicnarf123 from what i understand,
his unique ability is to just link with an ego, if he link to an ego he can borrow its power, so in short the more ego he link up to the powerful he gets. also he can level up his egos making them more powerful, making him more powerful. egos also has unique abilities which he can use. everyone can probably use/wear a weapon/armor but they can't utilize the power of the ego on it like he does. black sword's power is more on absorbing the enemies' stats and as it turned out the white sword's power is also just like that, but i assume that the white sword's power is more like a battery where he can store power he absorbed and release it in later time, which is almost the same as the armor which power is reflect.

TLDR; he can borrow the power of egos, he can level up egos, the more egos he have the powerful he is.

@Sicnarf123
I am somewhat clueless as well regarding how he uses his abilities. But what I can assume is that his ability to communicate with Egos is unique to him.
More specifically, what I believe his unique ability allows him to do is to utilize the full capabilities of the Ego he's obtained, enabling him to become stronger by leveling up the items/egos he has equipped aside from leveling up himself.

It has been hinted in the first couple of chapters that the more he uses the Egos, the more he synchronizes with them which could be another aspect unique to his ability; what I'm assuming this means is that the egos and our MC create a codependent bond where the egos act as extensions of the MC's body aside from your traditional sentient sword (berserk of gluttony).

Also, people within this world don't seem to be too familiar with Egos despite the tower and dungeons having been present for around a decade (give or take). If knowledge of the existence of Egos were publicized within the world in which the story takes place, I highly doubt people would be able to get their hands on them as their class/job doesn't correspond with the item.

I'm sure that I'll read a chapter that'll contradict everything I've just said, but so far this has been my observations regarding our MC's ability.

Dex-chan lover
@shitboy Asura, Reaper and Leviatan are always doing stupid shit like this. Picking the same series and then competing to see who translates it faster. And we know what happens when you translate something in a hurry: that there are translating errors.
And the funniest thing is that whenever someone points out to one of those three groups that with all the untranslated series out there why fight over one, they always answer the same bullshit. That every group is free to pick the series they want and that "its just coincidence they picked the same one". Coincidence my ass.

@Sicnarf123 i dont think its a problem with the series not explaining it, but about you not understanding the explanation or the language.

Aggregator gang
The art and story is good but the pacing is too fast. Take the ego elle for example, he just met him/her a moment ago then the next page,they were already in a master servant relationship. There's isn't a bond or any attachments. Its like im reading a 500 chapter story compressed into a 50 chapter...

It is a bit rushed in the first 10 chapters but from chapter 10 every things been good and unique, easily a 9 for now

@Tearsax

yup you're right couldn't really argue with your point, cause I really didn't want to infer things and wanted a concrete explanation, what I might've missed or what didn't was properly explained

that's why I thanked those that explained

Wow this is unbelievably bad but I guess it still has some coherence? Eh I'll read it till it loses that i suppose.

s1m

Idk tf you guys are talking about I’m just a normal reader but I liked it lmao

@s1m . Just ignore the people down . Like the korean will care with their opinion lmao . Just like japanese with their anime , korean also have an addict for something like this. Why the people which have an complain create something thatmatch to their taste ? oh yeah they can't lol

Fed-Kun's army
player who can't level up.....reminded me of that Sword king manhwa where the guy can't level up because he got a minus millions? XP lol

it definitely copy another popular manhwa settings

monster gate, monster tower, player association,

i hope this manhwa will shine and have unique ability to attract more reader

Users who are viewing this thread