The Price Is Your Everything - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
So far it's good. As long as the romance doesn't start until she's, at the very least, 16 (though the story will get a gold star if it holds off until 18) and I'll be silver. I'd be golden if there was no love triangle but I don't think that's happening...

Edit: Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
I get that Neris is as much of an asshole as the villains, but in this case i feel like she should just ignore the hopeless romantic. The kidnapping was entirely business, and the best revenge here would be making the prince hook up with an unstable jealous woman.
So far it's good. As long as the romance doesn't start until she's, at the very least, 16 (though the story will get a gold star if it holds off until 18) and I'll be silver. I'd be golden if there was no love triangle but I don't think that's happening...

Edit: Thanks for translation
clearly the Main couple is Nerris x Proportional Revenge. I hope Regicide is on the table. i had to abandon Being a Maid is better then being a Princess because it got syndicated and Ciana and Alice havent gotten around to plotting the fall of nations.

Users who are viewing this thread