The Princess of Ecstatic Island - Ch. 4.3

Staff
Super Moderator
@Neushaartje I suspect that there is a missing page in between these two pages that were missed. Unfortunately I do not have access to raws to confirm what the page is.
chrome_The_Princess_of_Ecstatic_Island_-_Chapter_4.3_-_Ma_2024-07-18_14-23-21.png

Power Uploader
@Neushaartje I suspect that there is a missing page in between these two pages that were missed. Unfortunately I do not have access to raws to confirm what the page is.
I was actually scared I made a mistake too due to the edges not lining up, but no, no page missing. There's just one page not filled in on the reader on the website too. I assume they spaced it out like that for reasons of a certain spread and the plan was to simply have a filler page in the actual volume release.

Staff
Super Moderator
I was actually scared I made a mistake too due to the edges not lining up, but no, no page missing. There's just one page not filled in on the reader on the website too. I assume they spaced it out like that for reasons of a certain spread and the plan was to simply have a filler page in the actual volume release.
Oh, interesting. I wonder if that filter page to space things out could also be intentional. It does break up the scenes as well as help the rest of the pages in the chapter line up properly for 2 paged mode. Could be worth adding in a blank page in here too, but i'll leave that up to you.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Power Uploader
Oh, interesting. I wonder if that filter page to space things out could also be intentional. It does break up the scenes as well as help the rest of the pages in the chapter line up properly for 2 paged mode. Could be worth adding in a blank page in here too, but i'll leave that up to you.

Thanks for getting back to me!
I actually didn't know when I was translating. I just checked it on the website I got it from whether my ripper script might have messed up somehow but not really. There really was no page there.
Of course, it's also possible that they messed up themselves somehow and a page went missing there but then no one has it since I don't think these chapters are anywhere to be found except on the online publisher's website.

Users who are viewing this thread