The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! They're going to make sister Sara into a legend. I like the idea. Use sister Sara's strengths as someone who inspires people.

We're doubling down on Natalia's psychology and the reality that her actively sacrificing people would change her for the worse and likely lead to other issues, especially considering her depressive, suicidal pre-Sara mental state. Will be tough, trying to save everyone though but she's knows that.

Group Leader
Two chapters today, two chapters tomorrow, then it's back to singles because we're right in the fire.

She says it herself at the start of the serialized verison, but Natalia really should not be ruling. Snake Princess has a point that someone in a position of power needs to be a little cruel and calculating to balance all their responsibilities. Knights put their lives on the line because, as cold-hearted as it might sound, they're replaceable in service of a greater cause. When the last surviving member of the royal family is blindly charging into every battle there's a problem. She has no sense of self-preservation and admits she'd rather sacrifice herself than bear the guilt of failure. (Almost like a certain nun.)
I could see a lot of this conversation making it to the serialized version.

Dex-chan lover
Yup... Natalia wasn't ready to rule... I guess the brother took that in account when he left the sword with the nun.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8 is so good. What a banger.

Wouldn't Sara's presence turn Natalia to have obsession of self-sacrifice for Sara, then?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread