The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
One attack down, time for some recuperating. I love that we didn't ignore the cuts on Sara and that Natalia rightfully worried about her mental state. She'll be needing support while they have the chance. I also love that the others are stepping up and helping, here. We have the knights, now Therese and others, taking some of the burden off these two. We'll need more of that because Natalia and Sara can't do it all.

This version of the series has less "cute" moments between the two but the lacking quantity is made up for by the quality. Sara turning away when Natalia enters the cabin, but allowing Natalia to silently hold her hands--all of it was very powerful, melancholic and clearly communicated both of their complicated feelings, while being a perfect frame for the whole series.

Last edited:
Banned
Thank you for uploading. I don't really like this early version but the serialized one sits at a 8.7/10 for me right now. This one just feels all over the place and searching for what it wants to be. Still, it's interesting to see the author play with some ideas i guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Natalia choosing Sara over her kingdom is meant to be romantic but I can't help considering it irresponsible. Well, it's not a problem with the story. It's more a problem of my personal preferences. I'm not a fan of characters who shirk their responsibilities.

That been said, I wonder how the serialization is gonna handle all this.

Dex-chan lover
Now the healing begins. Maybe. Probably.
A reminder that this there's only 3 more chapters, so we're in the epilogue.
You're posting all the extra twitter content here also, right? Or am I misremembering that?

Dex-chan lover
Badass head nun makes an entrance, calls the guards little bitches for being scared of her magic, helps the protagonist reach a minor goal (stay by her special lady friend’s side), says “aight take care of that crazy one”, refuses to elaborate and watches them leave :meguusmug:

Group Leader
You're posting all the extra twitter content here also, right? Or am I misremembering that?
All might be an exaggeration but I'll do what I can. Though it's not going to be as scheduled as this. I'm not sure if people would rather me bundle them or release 1-4 pages on their own, but it's something I plan to keep coming back to whenever I have the time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Curious how much will change in the serialized version, excited to see how it'll lead to this moment.

Dex-chan lover
Now the healing begins. Maybe. Probably.
A reminder that this there's only 3 more chapters, so we're in the epilogue.
Three more chapters until the "end" end? Damn that's happening so soon.
Anyways, thanks a damn lot for your hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I value the author's life and health but a tiny little part of me (tinier than that 🤏🏽) wishes for both versions to be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread